Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

New York Here We Come!!!



Well the guys pulled out a very tough win against Northwestern in a crazy overtime victory. It was an insane game. We were going crazy!!!




Here are some pictures from the game....


Klay's amazing dunk made it to Sportscenter's #1 highlight for the evening:)



Love it!!!


The student section chanting "One More Year" at the end of the game to Klay.


One more year Klay??? Who knows :)


Well we are so excited for the semifinals at Madison Square Garden. Hopefully we can make it to the championship game and I will be writing an exciting post when I get back. GO COUGS!!!!



Promise to take lots of pics of the little man in the big city!!!

4 comments:

  1. so awesome! have fun! go cougs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! You also changed the main picture of Baby Trey! Totally surprised me! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Miss you! Let's talk when you get back! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun! Go Cougs! Let's talk when you get back. Miss you, Mama!

    ReplyDelete