
Before Curtis and I got married Valentine's Day was our anniversary. We have been together for 13 years now. As crazy as this sounds way back then I knew in my heart that was who I was going to marry someday.
After all these years he still drives me crazy at times. He knows how to push my buttons and can't get enough of sports on TV but I love him to pieces.
I love how he keeps me grounded when I tend to go crazy. I love how much he appreciates the importance of family. I love that he trusts God. I love how he knows me inside and out and still loves me unconditionally. I love that he still gives me butterflies inside. I love that we created such a miracle of life together. I love that we are going on this unknown journey of life as husband and wife.
I found some old pictures of us. Enjoy....











Thank you Curtis for working so hard to provide for Trey and I. I know you sacrifice so much for us. We love you!!!









You two were sooo young!! And soo cute! Congrats on 13 years... how amazing is that!??
ReplyDelete