Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!


This past week Trey went to his buddy Tyler's 3rd birthday party. He had a blast!!


The party theme was based on the book "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie".


Birthday Boy


Such a cute story and one of Tyler's favorite. His parents did such a great job entertaining the kiddos and the parents.

First Megan (Tyler's Mommy) read the story to the children.


Trey listening to the story.



Then the kids were able to color different pictures from the book.



Then Megan painted little mouse noses and whiskers on the kiddos. They all looked so adorable.

My favorite little mouse!!



Miss Gwen:)



Then the kids were able to decorate cookies. Trey skipped this event due to his allergies.



It was a huge hit. I got to hold the birthday boy's little brother Dallin during these festivities.


You just want to kiss those cheeks :)


Then it was time to blow out the birthday candles on Tyler's huge cookie.


Say CHEESE little mice:)


It was such a fun party and we had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Very very very cute!!!! What a clever idea! I love that book!!! I just want to eat Dallin up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Do you think I can just copy and paste that post to my blog? Haha, I've got to get going. Thanks again for coming!

    ReplyDelete