
One of my close friends Kelli had her 2nd baby this past December 30th, little Jacob Dillon Isaacs. Kelli and her husband Dillon were sweet enough to let Trey, Sunny and I come visit the day after they brought the little one home from the hospital.
Kelli, Sunny and I all met in nursing school. We instantly formed a quick bond. Our last year of college we all lived in the same apartment complex together. They both were bridesmaids in my wedding.
I found some old pictures of us...




Kelli's first child Hailey is only a few months younger than Trey. They both haven't seen each other since they were very little. I was anxious for them to actually be able to play together this time.
I found some old pictures of when they first met. I can't believe how big they are now.
Here are some more pictures from our visit.
Trey loved all of Hailey's toys.
Big sister opening up presents.
Beautiful Sunny.

It has been great to have Kelli as a fellow mommy. We went through our first pregnancy together. We have relied on each other to calm all of our worries, laugh at each others stories and support one another as mommy's and wives.
Congrats Isaac's Family!!!









Thanks for visiting us and spoiling Hailey and Jake! I LOVE the old pics! You are such a great friend, so lucky to have you in my life!
ReplyDelete