Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Auntie Cat Comes To Visit:)

The last friend I was able to get together with during our trip was my best friend and Trey's Auntie Cat. We talk everyday but it is extra special when I get to see her. Cat and I met in college and have stayed close every since. She was my amazing maid of honor in my wedding. I couldn't have survived all the wedding festivities without her. We always tease each other that since we loved planning together and both are super organized we should become wedding planners and start our own business.

I know lately I have been posting a lot of old pictures but I can't help it I love them. We have way too many pictures together but here a few of my favorites...





Cat and I went out to dinner and had a blast. This girl can ALWAYS make me laugh. We are quite the pair. Afterwards she came back to my parents to see Trey. He was lucky to get some special presents from his Auntie.





Thank you Auntie Cat!!!


Being a gentleman and helping her to the door.


We love our Cat:)

1 comment:

  1. Aw!! Thank you for the shout out!!! You're too sweet! I sure do love me some Allen/Shiogi lovin'! ;o)

    ReplyDelete