
Trey and I left for Honolulu on Monday. Curt and the team were coming from Santa Clara so we met them there. I have to admit I was quite nervous about flying alone with Mr. Trey for 5 hours. But to my absolute surprise he did SO well both ways. Trey took long naps, colored, played with his play-doh, read books and watched his DVDs. I got Trey his own seat which was key to my sanity.
Everyone around us was quite impressed with how well he did. He was such flirt with the flight attendants.
We stayed with the team at the Moana SurfRider Resort. I guess it was the first hotel ever built in Waikiki back in 1901. It's often referred to as the "First Lady of Waikiki". It was perfect because it was right on the beach and right in the middle of all the shopping downtown.


The hotel had these rocking chairs in front of the resort that you could rock in and watch people walk along the strip.

The lobby was beautiful.


We were ready for some relaxation and sun:)









Go Trey! Now you know how well he does on long plane rides, you can take more trips! :)
ReplyDelete