Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Trey!!!!


I can't believe our little boy is 2 years old today. I don't know where the time has gone. You just want a pause button so you can hold onto every moment of their life. I am so thankful for this bundle of joy that the Lord has blessed us with. I still sometimes can't believe Curtis and I are parents. He has completed our life and over overflowed it with happiness.


It is crazy to think I have 2 years of motherhood under my belt. Being a parent to me is the most challenging thing I have or will ever do in my life. I think of all the things we get to teach and show Trey in life but really he is teaching us. He has taught me about patience (which I am still working on), courage, resilience, faith and unconditional love. Sometimes I find myself overwhelmed with how much one person can love another human being. Being a parent is wonderful, stressful at times and magical all wrapped up in one. A gift Curtis and I are blessed with. Happy Birthday sweet little Trey!!!






























1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Trey! He is an amazing little boy, and is lucky to have such an amazing mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete