
Curtis was able to come down and spend sometime with us before he left for a game in California on Thanksgiving Day. I don' think we have been able to spend one Thanksgiving with Curtis since he started coaching at Portland State :( So we always miss him this holiday. But we appreciate all his hard work.

Trey and I will be joining Curtis and the team in Hawaii for a tournament over the Christmas holiday so we decided to celebrate the little man's 2nd birthday earlier with the family this year. We thought it would be perfect since family was getting together anyways. It was a small intimate party. We had two cakes. One just for Trey to accommodate all his allergies.
Trey's special cake:)
We had practiced singing "Happy Birthday" and pretending to blow out candles days previously. It was pretty cute to see him try and blow them out.
Trey wasn't very interested in opening up his presents so Mommy did most of the unwrapping this year. I am sure this won't be the case in upcoming years:)
Trey had a fun time playing with his cousin Amalia. She just celebrated her 3rd birthday and had some fun presents to open also. Here is a few pictures of Amalia doing Trey's hair...
It was so wonderful to spend time with family since we don't get to see everyone that often. Thanksgiving night I was remembering how 2 years ago I was in Portland alone starting to have contractions and then put on bed rest because Trey was trying to make an early entrance into the world. WOW time has just flown by. Now my little baby is going to be turning 2 in a couple of weeks.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to spend it with the ones they love.









I love the little smile on Trey's face while you're blowing out his candles. So precious!
ReplyDelete