Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome Home Daddy!!!



This month is a difficult time for the Allen family. Curtis has begun his long month of recruiting and that means time away from Trey and I :( But we were so excited for his arrival from his 10 day road trip this past weekend.

Trey and I have been trying to keep busy while Curtis has been traveling. We have had lots of play dates with our old and new neighborhood friends. Trey and I have also been fortunate enough to be invited over to old and new neighbor's houses for dinner which has been especially nice for me to engage in some adult conversation. Trey and I visited the Moscow Farmer's Market one weekend which we both loved. Trey has loved going to weekly story and music time at our local library. It is so much fun to see him remember the different songs we sing each week.

We are excited for the month of July to come to an end so we can have Mr. Curtis around again. We are so proud of all his hard work this month with endless traveling, airports, rental cars, sweaty gyms and hotels. We know his commitment to improving WSU basketball is going to pay off in the upcoming seasons.

We love you Curtis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment