Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Playdate with Samira and Aziah:)




Yesterday Trey had his good friend Samira and her new little brother Aziah over for some playtime. Samira and Aziah's daddy is another assistant basketball coach for WSU.

Trey and Samira are about 1 month apart in age. It has been fun to watch them begin now to notice each other and really interact.





Trey and Samira have been going to music and story time at the library each week together. So we were singing some of the songs to them while they were playing. Here are some of the cute pictures...

Trey sees a cute girl from across the room...



Trey says I think I will show her my dance moves to get her attention.



"OK I have her attention now".



"Time to ask her to dance with me".



"Now if I can just keep her interested".



Success she is dancing with me!!!!

2 comments: