Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trey's First Visit To The Zoo:)



While we were up in Tacoma this past weekend we decided to take Trey and Victor to the Woodland Park Zoo. As many of you know during our high school and college years Curtis and I loved going to the zoo. But we got to experience the zoo as a family for the first time. Lets just say a little different experience...

I would say about 10 minutes upon arriving to the zoo Trey threw up all over his stroller while his tube feeding was going. After cleaning up for about 20 minutes Curtis and I looked at each other like maybe we should turn around but like all parents you adjust and move on. So glad we did because it turned out to be a great outing.

Here are some pictures from the day...

Trey loved seeing a real life giraffe.


Trey "What are they looking at mommy?"


Victor and a Komodo Dragon.




Half way during our visit Curtis and I felt like this :)


Taking a break.


We spent quite a bit of time at the gorilla exhibit. Funny little story we had there. The boys were right up by the glass and Trey and Victor didn't see but out of the corner came the huge silver back male. He made his way right up to the glass where the boys were. He was huge!!! Victor let out a huge gasp and hid behind Curtis and I and little Trey grabbed onto us for dear life.








Curtis and I were totally exhausted by the end but we had a great time with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment