Curtis and I got him this fun pool to use for the summer.
Can you tell who picked this out??

We didn't get everything assembled because it took forever to blow all the pieces up with our small air pump. I got fired from the job at one point when we realized I was deflating the air out of the pool instead of inflating it. Leave it to me:) But once we got the main pieces blown up Trey had a great time. He could of played in the water for hours if we let him.
You might see in some of the pictures Trey's g-tube. As I was watching Trey splash in the pool I was thinking oh my goodness if we still had the NG tube taped to his face how difficult these fun summer activities would be. That is one more reason we are so happy with our decision to place the feeding tube.
As far as a Trey feeding update: Trey is gaining weight wonderfully. He has finally made it to the 10% for weight, 20% for height and 65% for that head of his. Huge change from being like negative 0% for weight. So placing the g-tube has been successful as far as Trey tolerating his tube feedings.
Eating for Trey has decreased greatly in the last couple of weeks. I think and I am hoping that it has been the change with moving and the fact that the poor little guy is working on 6 teeth coming in at once. OUCH!!! I probably wouldn't want to eat either. So we keep trying and working with the little man.
I can't believe our little boy is 18 months already. Time is going by so fast but we are loving every moment of it:)









HOW FUN!!! I wish we lived closer, it would be so fun to come over and play! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteCool pool! Looks like lots of fun! I am constantly amazed at how much Trey is growing!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo happy to read about Trey's growth. And he always looks so happy. Um and cool pool! I want one!
ReplyDelete